Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brown is Beauitful



I never knew how beautiful brown could be...I can hardly wait to have a complete side to look at. These pictures were taken at about 1:00PM today and when we left around 2:30PM no more siding had gone up, but the underside of the new soffits were in place on this side, so progress is being made. Hopefully in another day or so there will be more pictures to post with more progress. The main contractor was also there today finishing up some odds and ends and doing general clean up items. We're still moving forward all the time.

3 comments:

  1. Looks cool. Are you going to keep the red foundation? I think it will be good looking when it's all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...George and I were pretty pleased with the color. We haven't decided about the color of the foundation yet. After all the siding is up we will figure out what to do. It will most likely either stay some sort of brick red color or change to a light brown (something close to the color of the brick mortar). I am super excited to see it when it's all done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the brown! Love, Lis

    ReplyDelete