


The kids (mostly George) and I dyed Easter eggs this morning and had a great time. As you can see from the pictures the color selection was limited (I only had blue, green & yellow food coloring), but we think they turned out beautiful and luckily we only lost a few to cracking. Now that they are done George keeps asking to eat them (I am seeing egg salad sandwiches in our future for lunch today!!) and Annie seems to enjoy looking & grabbing at them. Hope everyone has a great holiday!!
They are beautiful! I'm sure you had as much fun as I used to when you and Melissa were home. George looks like he is having a ball and Annie seems to be enjoying the new colors and textures. Egg salad sounds great, enjoy!
ReplyDeleteExcellent photos. Who's the photographer?
ReplyDeleteThat would be me (Katie)...in the past Levi took all the pictures, but recently (in the last year or so) he got bored with it, so I started and I have really enjoyed it. As a general rule if there is a photo posted and I'm not in it, I took it. Thanks for the complements and glad you like them!
ReplyDelete