
George before the show...looks a little excited, huh?!?!

Annie and me.

George, Gran and Annie...enjoying the show and the popcorn!

Annie...very intently watching one of the acts.

Loading up after the fun.
The circus is in town for a few days, so the kids and I met up with Gran yesterday afternoon to check it out. It is one of the old school tent shows and it was a blast. I had forgotten how fun the little ones are and how close you are to the show. The don't have the scale or numbers of the larger shows, but they definitely have more character...no nets, harnesses or spotters!! We all had a great time and would like to send a special thanks out to GaVa for hooking us up with the free tickets!!
Great pictures...it looks like it was as much fun as last year...I just don't remember it being "last" year...seems longer ago than that!
ReplyDeleteWhere is the new sword? Ha ha!
ReplyDelete