
Don't 3-5 year old kids just look funny stretching? George is the 1st one from the left (#3).

Doing the "warm-up" jog.

Just hanging-out before the game.

More warming-up/practice.
George had his 1st soccer game this past Saturday and I feel certain that he would say it was a success. They have an hour time slot; which they split between "warm-up/practice" and the actual game. It really was fun to watch all the kids having such a good time running around after the ball. George's team was pretty evenly split between the 3-5 year age range and they even had a few kids who had played before, so it was a good mix of skill levels. In this age range they don't have referees, they don't keep score (although I must admit that I did) and pretty much only follow two rules...no hands and try to keep the ball close to in-bounds. George really did great and almost scored a goal...I'll have a separate post devoted to this story up soon. He (and the other kids) had a blast too; which is what it's all about. Thanks to those that made it out to cheer him on and we will look forward to seeing anyone else who turns out for a future game...trust me you'll enjoy it!!
PA and I hope to be there next time...keep working hard!
ReplyDelete