
Annie's 4 Month Birthday was yesterday and she had her check-up this morning. The visit went very well and she is right where she should be growth and developmentally speaking. She now weights 14lbs. (50-75%), is 24-1/4" long (50-75%) and has a head circumference 17-1/4" (95-97%). Just out of curiosity I pulled out George's baby book to see how they compare at the same age and it is a lot closer than I expected. At 4 months George weighed 13lbs. 10oz. (6oz. shy of Annie), was 24-1/4" long (same as Annie) and had a head circumference of 16-1/2" (almost a full inch smaller than Annie). I really remember him being so much smaller than Annie, but I guess they are closer in size than I thought. We had a visit with the endocrinologist yesterday and that went very well also. Her hormone levels were slightly out of whack, so we are making a small change to her medicine dosage, but otherwise everything was great. So all in all, two great visits.
She's so happy!
ReplyDelete