Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun in the Snow!


George & Gran headed for the hill!

George having a blast sledding.

Annie loved it too!

Another shot of George sledding...he really loved it!

Sleepy Time...one of the few times that Annie cries.

The kids and I followed Levi out this morning, as he headed to work, since Annie needed to have her blood drawn before her doctor's visit later this week. The roads were still pretty covered, but we took our time and didn't have any trouble. After we finished up with the blood work we decided to try and head over to Gran & Grandpa's for a little sledding (they have the best hills!!). We didn't have any trouble getting there and I resisted all temptations to "play" in the snow while driving...despite the constant urges!! Then we headed out for some sledding. George was a little hesitant about it at first (he's never been sledding on a decent hill before), but after the 2nd or 3rd run he was having a blast and trying to go faster and faster. I had a few solo runs and then decided to take Annie to see what she thought of it and apparently she is just as much of an "adrenaline junkie" as the rest of her family (I know who would have guessed it) because she absolutely loved it. She laughed the entire way down the hill...every time she went. After a while Annie started to get sleepy so she and I headed in for nap, but George and Gran stayed out for quite a bit longer and enjoyed the snow. With any luck we can have another good snow like this next winter, so the kids can have more fun in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment