Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Swim Class Week 1

George has now officially completed week one of his four week swim class. Things stared off a little shaky on Tuesday; which really caught me off guard considering that last summer he was absolutely loving the pool and really starting to swim well. Today was much better though and I have been reassured that he still does indeed love the water and that there is still a chance that he can become the next Micheal Phelps and make a lot of money to support his parents!! My goal for the class was for him to become proficient enough to jump in on his own and be able to get himself to the side/steps/ladder to get out and after today I am confident that the goal will be reached. I know we will be spending a lot of time at Gran & Grandpa's pool this summer (another benefit of being a S.A.H.M) and I hope that these classes help make this "pool time" much more enjoyable for us all.

1 comment:

  1. He'll be a fish before you know it.

    ReplyDelete