Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Baseball


George had a blast Sunday afternoon playing baseball.

Although he is still having a hard time separating baseball and football!!

Throwing to Grand Aunt Virginia (GaVa - Levi's Aunt)

Trying to tag Daddy.

Annie and GiGi (Levi's Grandmother) were excellent cheerleaders...oh no, did I just call my daughter a cheerleader...I hope I haven't cursed her!!

After the work (finishing digging a 20'-30' long, 6" wide & 24" deep trench for the power to run underground, choosing paint colors and measuring windows for blinds) was finally finished on Sunday we took advantage of the beautiful weather to play a little afternoon baseball. We all had a blast and are now dreading the return of the cooler weather...oh well, you can only have so many 60 degree days in February!

1 comment:

  1. These pics turned out good! It was fun to have an old fashioned 'new' ball game!
    GaVa

    ReplyDelete