Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Red Head?!?!


Yep...this is what George looks like with Wild Red hair!!

Mug...I mean side shot showing off the spikes.

Annie and me...taken by George.

At the end of George's soccer camp this morning they announced that tomorrow (the final day of camp) is crazy hair day and they asked that the kids do something "crazy" with their hair. So I said to George..."You've already got a mohawk...what else should we do?" His response..."I guess we could dye it red." and as you can see that is exactly what we did. They say mohawks are pretty trendy with the kids these days, but I bet there aren't may with Wild Red ones. And yes...it is permanent.

4 comments:

  1. He has to go to Napolis -- his buddy there will think that is the greatest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE it!
    <3 Aunt Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny...but it doesn't make him look like his red head cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i live vicariously thru george. i miss my mohawk!

    cody

    ReplyDelete