Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

July Birthday/Anniversary Wishes!!

I know I am a little late getting the July Birthday wishes up, but better late than never right?!?! I do apologize to those that I missed earlier in the month...I'll try to do better next time. Either way, we wish happy days to you all and as always please except my sincere apologies if I overlooked your special day.

7/3 - Happy (late) Birthday to Karen A.
7/4 - Happy (late) Birthday to Ben
7/10 - Happy Birthday to Paulie
7/16 - Happy Birthday to Me (and yes I am very quickly approaching the end of my 20's as well)
7/?? - Happy Birthday to Hunter (I know his birthday is some where in the early to middle part of
the month, but I don't have the exact date...sorry)
7/?? (21st I think) - Happy Birthday to Iris (again...I do not have the exact date, but I think it's the 21st...if not sorry)

Also...Happy 9th Anniversary to Levi & Me on the 29th!!

1 comment: