
A shot of the bridge that crosses over the James River to Percival's Island.

George.

A random proclamation of love.

Rusted steel beams...these are part of what used to be a railroad trestle.

The kids enjoying their stroll...now that little Miss Annie can walk she isn't too interested in being carried.

Looking at the river below.

Random graffiti...I know I'm strange, but I think graffiti is beautiful.
These are a little past due, but I wanted to get them up anyhow. These were taken when the kids and I went for a walk at Percival's Island (a nice park/nature area/walking/biking area) back on the 15th to "kill" some time and enjoy a nice day. Here are just a few shots from our stroll. It's funny to think that it was 55-60 degrees on this day and today the high was 17 degrees and last I checked we had about 10-12" of snow on the ground and it's still coming down.
No comments:
Post a Comment