Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Day Walk


George & Memphis

George

George & Memphis...getting ready to play in what was left of the snow.

A neat shot...it's a fiberglass fence post with a strand of temporary electric fencing...I think it's a really interesting angle & perspective.

George & Memphis playing...yes, George is throwing a handful of snow in Memphis's face and yes, Memphis LOVES it.

Just a few shots from our walk on New Year's Day. Levi gets credit for all of these as he took the camera from me before we even left the house. I guess he wanted to play with the new lens too!! Glad he did though...it was nice to have a break.

On a more somber note...today marks the one year anniversary since we had to say good-bye to Hercules and all I can really say is that I still miss her everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment