I know this is a little late, but since I've gone back to work it has been even more difficult to find time to post. That being said, you'll just have to forgive my tardiness and enjoy the update as if it had been posted in a timely manner. I will try and do better in the future.
Last Monday (11/07) Annie had her 12 month check-up at the pediatrician and as usual she received a clean bill of health (which we are always thankful for!!). I then realized that it has been quite a while since I have posted her measurements, accomplishments, etc., so I thought I would do that for you now. I've also included George's measurements from his 12 month visit for comparison...I think it is pretty neat how close they are.
Measurements:
Weight: 20lbs 9oz ~ 25-50% (George: 19lbs 12oz ~ 10%)
Height: 28-3/4" ~ 50% (George: 29-1/8" ~ 25%)
Head Circumference: 18-3/4 ~ 95% (George: 18-1/4 ~ 50%)
Accomplishments/Etc.:
~ Starting to take a few (1-2) steps unassisted
~ Has quite a few words that are used regularly and correctly (Dada, cat, book, ball, moo (for cow), bye-bye, hi, Ahnana (that's what she calls me, although she is starting to say Mama), Heygee (that's what she calls George...we figure this is a combination of Hey and George), that (which is used quite often while pointing at something), juice)...she knows a lot more, but these are the ones she is actually saying on a regular basis
~ Waves bye-bye
~ Makes appropriate noises while playing with cars, trucks, tractors, motorcycles, etc.
~ Eats anything and everything
~ Climbs the stairs...much to my dismay
~ Starting to color
~ I'm sure there are many more that I should be listing, but they aren't coming to me right now.
And...right now she is waking up from her afternoon nap, so it's time for me to go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment