
1 Day ~ Nov. 5, 2008

1 Month ~ Dec. '08

2 Months ~ Jan. '09

3 Months ~ Feb. '09

4 Months ~ March '09

5 Months ~ April '09

6 Months ~ May '09

7 Months ~ June '09

8 Months ~ July '09

9 Months ~ Aug. '09

10 Months ~ Sept. '09

11 Months ~ Oct. '09

12 Months ~ Nov. 4, 2009
Just wanted to post a picture from each of the last 12 months since Annie was born. It's pretty amazing how much she has changed in 1 year. I did my best to pick out pictures that haven't been posted before, but I might have duplicated a couple. Hope you all enjoy looking through these as much as I enjoyed picking them out!!
I guess the saying is true: "What a difference a year makes". Annie has grown and changed so much. She has such a joyful personality, so fun to be around.
ReplyDelete