Sunday, February 21, 2010
Unfortunately...
after over two hours of "working" there are still no new photos to post!! A few weeks ago, I decided to give Picasa photo editing/managing software a try and so far I really like the editing features, but I haven't had any luck figuring out how to compress the size of the photos without opening them in a different software package, compressing them and then saving them back to Picasa. A process that has proven to be a little redundant and tedious. So with the help of my (much more computer savvy than I) husband, we did some research and decided to try the "Blog This" option on Picasa...according to our research this option automatically compresses the photos. At first glance this seemed like the perfect fix...all we have to do is select our photos and click "Blog This" and voila the pictures are uploaded, but the kicker is that through this process you can only upload four photos at a time. So, we continued to do some "looking" and have found a few ways to get around this glitch, but none of which really seem any less tedious than opening the photo in more than one program to begin with. Long (and late) story short...you still have no new photos...maybe tomorrow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know...I hate some of the things about Picassa like that too. Oh well. If you find anything out especially how to load more than 4 pics let me know!
ReplyDeleteLevi found a way around it...you have to edit the html though, so I am not 100% convinced that it is easier. I'll explain it to you tomorrow. See you in the morning.
ReplyDelete