Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Review of Ex Officio Give-N-Go String Bikini Underwear (For Women)

Sierra Trading Post

Closeouts . Made with stretchy, wicking, anti-odor Give-N-Go fabric, Ex Officio’s string bikini underwear fits your needs from everyday wear to travel, sports and every adventure you take. Low rise Styling: Bikini cut Fabric: 94% nylon, 6% spandex Care: Machine wash/dry Closeouts . China....


Amazing Undies!!

Memphis Blues Lynchburg, VA 8/2/2009

 

5 5

Waist: Feels true to size

Pros: Nice Colors, Comfortable, Breathable, Soft, Stay In Place, Good Fit

Best Uses: Everyday, Athletic, Casual

Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven

My husband purchased these for my birthday and since then I have basically put them on every time they are clean and dry. I wear them for everything: everyday wear, walking, jogging, hiking, etc. and have found them to be amazingly comfortable and breathable. These have all of the good traits that undies offer, but none of the bad ones. Probably the best pair of underwear that I have ever owned. I'll put it this way...I like them enough that I just ordered the other two color patterns and would have ordered more if they were available. I've only had these for about a month (in that time I have worn them at least 6 or 7 times), so I cannot attest to their durability, but they appear to be very well made and look like they will hold up well. I have already recommended them to friends because they are truly great underwear.

()

No comments:

Post a Comment