Okay, so this is my 1st video upload. It took approximately 20-30 minutes...hopefully it will not take you all that long to load it for viewing. That being said, I expect everyone to watch it, enjoy it and comment on it!!
Loved it! I think it's funny it took 30 min to upload a 24 second video. I think the dog is partial to George. An by the way what a pretty Aussie! Looks like my brothers female Lannie! Happy New Year- Iris PS I miss y'all!
Video turned out good! Looks like fun!! George got the best distance with a little help from memphis! All the pics were great too. Maybe we will get more snow next week....
Loved it! I think it's funny it took 30 min to upload a 24 second video. I think the dog is partial to George. An by the way what a pretty Aussie! Looks like my brothers female Lannie! Happy New Year- Iris
ReplyDeletePS I miss y'all!
Video turned out good! Looks like fun!! George got the best distance with a little help from memphis! All the pics were great too. Maybe we will get more snow next week....
ReplyDelete