
George & Papa checking out George's Lil' Helper tool set.

Annie unwrapping a present...not sure if it is her's or not, but to her it doesn't really matter.

Papa, Oma & George.

Levi and his cow/roster pitcher...he really liked this and already has it displayed in our kitchen.

"Sure...I can fix that."

Annie is a great Lil' Helper too.
Papa and Oma joined us for dinner, drinks, dessert and presents on Christmas Eve and as you can see a good time was had by all. It was definitely a great way to start the holiday. I am going to do my absolute best to get the rest of the Christmas pictures up before the New Year "rolls" in tonight, but since I do not get off of work until 11:00PM this evening it might not happen. Hope this tides you over until I can get them up.
No comments:
Post a Comment