
George ~ Cheesing for the camera.

Once his backpack was on he was headed out the door.
We had two firsts on Tuesday...George's 1st day of preschool and Memphis's 1st day of obedience class. I think they were both successful days, although George would tell you that school was "kinda boring" (after which he proceeded to tell me all the "fun" things he had done) and Memphis didn't seem overly impressed with his either (he did enjoy meeting the other dogs and he really enjoyed the cheese stick treats). At any rate, I think school will do them both a lot of good and with some luck they will start to enjoy themselves a bit more. Above are a couple of shots of George as we were headed out the door...sorry I didn't have time to get any of Memphis before we left for his class, he looks the same as the last shots of him...just bigger.
Impossible to believe his first day of school!
ReplyDeleteHe looks quite ready!..Hope it's going well..he's such a NEAT GUY!